Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes women bloggers from all around the world. I like to view this award as an opportunity to acknowledge phenomenal women bloggers who blog about a variety of topics about their experiences in life – mental illness, love, friendships, feminism, or whatever is on their mind that they feel is important in our society that others can relate to today.
If you wish to accept this award, the following guidelines are below. There is no pressure to accept the award. I find your blog welcoming, genuine and sisterly.
The steps for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award! I feel so honoured and overwhelmed to be nominated. Thank you Justwanderingthru for nominating me! I enjoy your blog immensely and it’s an honour that you nominated me.
Add the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award logo to your post and blog. The 10 questions asked of me were;
1) What is your favorite color? Purple
2) What is your favorite book? The storyteller
3) Who is/was your most positive influence? Maya Angelou
4) Do you prefer sweet or salty? Salty
5) What is your favorite charity? Red Cross
6) What is your biggest pet peeve? People eating with their mouth open
7) Name something exciting on your ‘bucket list’. Work in Cambodia
8) What is your favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption/Thelma and Louise
9) What do you do to relax? Movie, bath, hot drink,
10) What is your hobby? Off roading, shopping!
OK MY QUESTIONS TO YOU!!
1, If money was no object, what would your first purchase be?
2, Who is your favourite author?
3, Where do you see yourself in ten years?
4, What’s your most embarrassing moment?
5, What was the last song you listened to?
6, What was your favourite holiday?
7, What are three things that annoy you?
8, what is your favourite quote/saying?
9, Favourite meal?
10, Do you believe in love at first sight?
My nominations are
Looking for the light
Wounds to feel